Download/Transfer Digital Copy movies to Google Nexus 10 for watching

Aug 18, 2011
This simple tutorial mainly shows you how to transfer and play Digital Copy movies on Google Nexus 10 without DRM restrictions.

Play iTunes digital copies on nexus 10? – I love my Nexus 10! I would love it even more if I could find a way to play my dozen itunes digital copies on the Google Tablet from blurays that are stored in itunes. Any ideas?

digital-copy-to-nexus-10.jpg

Basically Digital Copies from Blu-ray/DVD discs all boil down to the DRM (Digital Rights Management) which prevents you from playing them on unauthorized devices. Unfortunately, the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means digital copy movies will even play on Google Nexus 10 tablet.

To transfer Digital Copies to Kindle Fire HD for playing without problems, you need to remove DRM from Digital Copies first and convert Digital Copy (.wmv or .m4v) to NEXUS 10 supported video formats such as MP4. To achieve your goal smoothly, below is a simple tutorial for you, guaranteed to get Digital Copy movies play on Google Nexus 10 nicely.

Free Download the App

Pavtube ChewTune - An easy-to-use yet top-ranking DRM removal software for Android. It supports handling protected movies, TV shows from iTunes, Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD digital copy videos and more. The playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. If you are a Mac user, you can get ChewTune Mac to encode Digital Copies for Google Nexus 10 on Mac. Just get the right version of the DRM removal tool and follow the below guide to copy Digital Copies to Google Nexus 10 for smoothly playing in just a few clicks!

Removing DRM from Digital Copies for playback with Google Nexus 10

The quick start guide below uses ChewTune Windows(Windows 8 included) screenshots. The way to converting Digital Copy to Nexus 10 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

Step 1: Run ChewTune, drag and drop digital copy movies to the software.

nexus-10-itunes-converter.jpg

Step 2: Choose the output video format and output folder. Click "Format" bar and move mouse to "Android" column, you can easily find the profile of "Google Nexus 10 H.264 Video(*.mp4)" (to get the customized profile, you can free download a patch here). The output videos could fit on Google Nexus 10 perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.

nexus-10-profile.jpg

Step 3: After above steps, just click "Convert" to start removing DRM protection and converting Digital Copies to Nexus 10 MP4 videos.

Once the process completes, you can transfer the converted Digital Copy movies to Google Nexus 10 and enjoy them on the go.

If you have no idea about Nexus 10 file transfer, you can check out the post Transferring files to your Google Nexus 10 to learn more. If you have any problem when enjoying videos on Google Nexus 10/7 tablet, just check out Google Nexus Column to learn more.

Not an Google Nexus 10 user? Converter also supports "common" video formats like MOV, M4V, and MP4, so you should be able to create files compatible with your iPad Mini, the new iPad, iPhone, Microsoft Surface RT, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2, Nook HD tablet, Asus Transformer Prime and other devices.

Aug 18, 2011
If your movie isn't already in one of the supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF DISCOUNT Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (or the 20% OFF iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Google Nexus 4 and other Android os tablets/phones for smoothly playing.