Dropad A8/Haipad M7 - Samsung 7-in Cortex A8 Capacitive iPhone 4

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
Loonix,
I am a bit of a simpleton at these things, but what is the problem with the MAC changing each time you activate WLAN. Does it mean you have to reinput all passwords etc?
Appreciate advice/help.
regards

I dont have the Pad myself so i can just echo what i read.
It should not mean you need to re-input the password on each login
but if you use a strict security policy on your Router (block all connections with unknown MAC adresses)
you will have problems connecting to the internet each time you restart the Pad because you need to unblock the MAC in the Router first via a trusted connection.

ritmirel

Mar 28, 2011
Hello, im new here. i discovered this place when i was searching info about Dropad M7009 Google Android 2.2 7 inch Flash 10.1 Samsung S5PV210 A8 1.2GHZ Table i found it at a great price 100$ piece, unbelievably cheap, and i want to ask you guys if its a good tablet or a trusty seller. i have never bought anything online, specially China and is suspecting low price. i will give you the link: Dropad M7009 Google Android 2.2 7 inch Flash 10.1 Samsung S5PV210 A8 1.2GHZ Table - Android OS - Mooninthebox | 10 inch Tablet PC UMPC MID with WIFI & 3G i order 2 pieces (2x100$ + 25$ shipment is 225$ total) cause there is a minimum of 220$ order, but i haven't payed yet. I'm afraid to lose the money. there is another way to buy it from DHgate its 140$ with shipment free and i guess is more trustful. If any of you have bought from mooninthebox or DHgate please let me know asap. here is the link of DHgate: Dropad M7009 Google Android 2.2 7 inch Flash 10.1 S5PV210 A8...USD 141.70/Piece Wholesale Price at ********** thank you

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
Hi Ritmirel,
I have not seen that pad for less then 210$ including shipping from shops i trust.
so my conclusion is 'if it is too good to be true it probably is not true'.
On the other hand the price for all pads are falling constantly so my impression might not be completely true.
Still i would not buy from them.

TWolf

Jan 30, 2011
I haven't bought yet but I've been surfing around looking at pricing and vendors. These prices are definitely WAY lower than everywhere else I've seen. As has already been said, seems WAY too good to be true. If anybody with a gambling nature and a hundred bucks to play with decides to roll the dice on one of these, please let us know the outcome. Thanks.

boxtraenco

Dec 14, 2010
google with Everbuying

With this Promotion code: XYZEVER869
Flat Rate Shipping save 18% USD 0.00 USD 201.46 = 0.00 + 201.46
Standard Shipping save 26% USD 18.08 USD 219.54 = 18.08 + 201.46
Expedited Shipping save 35% USD 22.08 USD 223.54 = 22.08 + 201.46

Last edited:

nag2

Apr 2, 2011
ColonelZap

can you go to about your device in you hipad and check what firmware version you have. Its where it says frf91 201110307.174621 <--- thats mine

the reason i ask is because in your game test where you tested the racing and the game that has tunnel full of blocks you need to avoid i have both, The racing game for me does not work cuz the car goes to left and hits guard rail and continues going forward while scrapping the guard rail. On the game where you have to avoid blocks in a tunnel look like wipe out it tries to recognize the G-Sensor it just goes crazy most of the time spinning like crazy, and the odd thing is if I i stand it up in the angle where your read books i think its vertical the G-Sensor works?? for both racing and block game huh?

Last edited:

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
Hi guys - just to let you know we have this product under the name JexTab 710 on our site currently for £189.99

Anyone in the UK or EU? We hold our stock in the UK so you would not have to worry about import duty / VAT. Also 1 year UK warranty and 2 months free technical support.

Let me know if you have any questions directly [email protected]

Cheers
Josh

ColonelZap

Sep 16, 2010
ColonelZap

it says frf91 201110307.174621 <--- thats mine

Looks like you have a March 7th firmware on your device, I'm running the latest March 22nd firmware:

http://chinamobiles.org/downloads/zap/Haipad_M7_322_rootable.zip

But don't get the wrong impression, even on the 0322 firmware not EVERY g-sensor game is working correctly, Raging Thunder 2 (for example) also just tilts to left like you mentioned.

Some g-sensor games work, some don't.

Edit: Here are some more games I tested with the 0322 firmware that work great (starting at 7:25):

Last edited by a moderator:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Factory direct retail price for this thing is 999RMB right now. That's about $150USD, and darn cheap.

nag2

Apr 2, 2011
ColonelZap

does your tablet have the same problem that when you put you fingers on close to the center backside you leave finger impressions, just like when you put your fingers on an lcd screen??

boxtraenco

Dec 14, 2010

Hi Guys!

My first post. Just found this thread after some google searching. I've just bought one of these for £165. Heres the link if anyones interested:

uGadgets - UK, USA, China, Hong Kong Gadgets, Gifts, Retail Wholesale Dropshipping. Free Shipping.

Cant wait for this, looks awesome!

My first ever pad was a M001, shows how far the chinese have come with these.

Will this fit the normal 7" leather cases/keybourds?

Any help would be grateful.

Is 40,- Euro to expansive.... !!!!

Last edited: