dvd movies

jerry

Jan 22, 2011
hello...

i just purchased an android "superpad" 10.2...and was trying to loadup dvd movies from my home pc onto the tablet???....any suggestions??...PLEASE HELP!!!

stgardner

Dec 8, 2010
I've just begun trying to do that on my Pandigital Novel. I used DVD Fab to "rip" the source DVD, then used Handbrake to create an MP4 (or M4V) version. The result was copied to the external SD. I've found that I need to be sure that the Codec is MP4 to be able to see anything. It works, but the quality isn't very good. I've got to do some more playing with it.

Good luck

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I've just begun trying to do that on my Pandigital Novel. I used DVD Fab to "rip" the source DVD, then used Handbrake to create an MP4 (or M4V) version. The result was copied to the external SD. I've found that I need to be sure that the Codec is MP4 to be able to see anything. It works, but the quality isn't very good. I've got to do some more playing with it.

Good luck

Have you tried rock player it should let you play avi too

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

TimFoxr

Aug 18, 2011
what's format of your DVD movies on your home pc. If it is a DVD disc, dvd iso and dvd ifo, I recommend you to use Foxreal DVD Ripper. if the DVD movies is VOB or other video formats, I recommend you to use Foxreal Video Converter.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I have a friend who likes to DIVX his movies and they run GREAT on the SuperPAD... tho I use the supplied player. It has a back button (on the left) that means I dont have to leave it running IOT go do something else.
My 'big complaint' about apps... most of them dont 'shut off'! :mad:
:D