Eken M009f adapter for ethernet cable?

mog703

Feb 24, 2012
Ok, I have my first issue. I have searched this forum several ways for my answer. I have googled for my answer. No luck.

I have the M009f tablet. The M009s had come with an adapter to use a hard wire ethernet cable to connect directly if there is problem to connect wireless. This M009f does NOT come with this adapter but substitutes a mini usb male to 5pin usb female cable.

Does anyone know how to connect via hard wire with this tablet? I would really be surprised if this is not possible as the M009f is supposed to be an upgrade to the M009s.

More than likely i have not posted correctly and will have NO PROBLEMS with anyone correcting me if it is an issue. ANY guidance would be appreciated. thanks

Eken M009F Android 2.3 Flytouch New VIA8650 3G WiFi 7 Inch Tablet PC With 5 PIN USB

http://www.shopono.com/products/Eke...ndroid-2.3-OS-5-PIN-USB-7-Inch-Tablet-PC.html

Last edited:

HappyChris

Feb 4, 2012
Hello mog

I was curious about this too and googled 'miniusb to ethernet adapter' and got a number of hits - all UK so no use to you. For similar transfer speed, you could save some dough and use the USBto miniUSB cable to connect the tablet to your PC and then connect via the 'USB attached' message in the Notification drop-down. If you have found a way to root the tablet, then a Samba app e.g. 'Samba Filesharing' will put your tablet on your WiFi home network and be visible from any machine! I use it often.

(Spider was right!)

HTH,

mog703

Feb 24, 2012
Yes, thanks Spider. Hey Happy, yeah that sounds like a great idea and i'm sure will work but the application i was looking for was this...

My daughters apartment has ethernet access to the net but no wireless connection available. When she leaves her laptop at school she has no means to do what you have suggested. So i'm looking for a way that she can plug her tablet via hard wire to this ethernet jack. Hope this makes sense and i'm not missing something in your post. I gotta say this is the first forum i've been a part of and it's just so cool to see how eager people are to help each other out. thanks friend