Ematic App Shop

launie

Oct 19, 2012
Good Evening:

I just received Ematic Internet Tablet 10" w/Android 4.0 (ICS).... To download an app I was told to go to the Ematic app shop. When I click on it - It tells me that there are no apps at this time and to try another day.... In the little paper I received with the Tablet, it said that first time sign up is required.... Does anyone know where I need to do that at, and is it norm for the apps not to be available???

Thank You,

Launie

D

Dawnstar

Good Evening:

I just received Ematic Internet Tablet 10" w/Android 4.0 (ICS).... To download an app I was told to go to the Ematic app shop. When I click on it - It tells me that there are no apps at this time and to try another day.... In the little paper I received with the Tablet, it said that first time sign up is required.... Does anyone know where I need to do that at, and is it norm for the apps not to be available???

Thank You,

Launie

I don't know about (Ematic app shop) But on Google play is the best IMO for apps/games/movies/books, but you need to register with google play first it's easy just get a Gmail account, Btw I have jellybean it much faster then ICS

shelbabers

Oct 19, 2012
I don't know about (Ematic app shop) But on Google play is the best IMO for apps/games/movies/books, but you need to register with google play first it's easy just get a Gmail account, Btw I have jellybean it much faster then ICS

Unfortunately, though, Ematic doesn't have Google Play on their devices. Since you need a license from google to put it on your devices, you probably won't be able to get it on Ematic.

A lot of times with registration, you can do it in the app-store, just hit okay when it tells you that you need to log-in. You can also google search, there's another app store (I forgot the name right now) that if you sign up you can use those apps and they are all from Google Play

Dec 29, 2012
I just recieved my Tablet today & I'm trying to Reg as a new user, but it wont let me choose a country either. Has anyone found a way around this or how to get it to work?