Expired Warranty

Marrish8x

Aug 7, 2019
Last night, my Tab Pro 8.2 began to show unstable expressions. I was so anxious. :(

In about 20 minutes each time I hit the hardware buttons, they will not work and cannot exit any application and indicate the time in the top corner to disappear, and reappear every 2 minutes and screen keeps turning itself off. random so i have to re-enable screen by pressing and button and i keep trying to turn off my tablet but can't because the on and off button does not work.
The only time the hardware buttons work again is probably when the indicator continues to reappear and after the indication of time reappears, the hardware button stops working. :'( :'( :'(
And after about 20 minutes after I downloaded the Off app from Google Play Store to turn off the tablet, all the problems (time indicator disappears, the Hardware button does not work) has worked well and after that works well.
I have never had this before on my tablet as usual and I scanned for viruses on CM security and did not find any viruses so I do not have the virus but I have The feeling that my tablet has been hacked.
I have reset the factory today and the problem is still there !!!
I think the hardware (CPU / GPU) was broken after many times accidentally falling to the floor.
And I can't fix the Tab Pro 8.2 because the 1-year warranty has expired since May.
So what do I have to do? Should I buy a new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.2? I really like the 8.2 inch tablet ..
My Galaxy Tab Pro 8.2 is broken???

Thanks!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Yeah, your tablet died. Buy a new one in the 8" form factor.