Facebook Android market

iggyland73

Mar 1, 2012
Hi i have just bought the Time2Touch pc-7006 Android tablet. Lovely bit of kit and comes with Android Market to get all my apps. The problem i have is Facebook and Kindle don't seem to be anywhere on Android Market when i look on my tablet. When i look on my laptop there there? So i currently use Facebook through my browser on the Tablet. Is there some setting preventing me from obtaining the app. If i go to the Facebook page via the browser and try to download the app there it stops me from doing this. Hope someone can help, Ian

gfunk79

Mar 1, 2012
I have the same issue with my Kobo Vox (although I did get Kindle from the Market). I think the problem is that the Market only shows apps that have been certified to run on your hardware. I have heard that there are ways to fool the Market app into thinking your device is a compatible one, but haven't been able to find out how to do out. Maybe someone else can tell us?

nick789uk

May 23, 2011
Hi had the same problem with this tab kept saying it did not suppot it I down loaded the apk file for both skype facebook kindle now all woking just google the for example kindle apk direct on your tab or on the comp and transfer to sd card and load it that way. Hope this helps