Facebook won't load on a500 Acer

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
Not sure if this is the correct forum but after I got my upgrade I now have issues loading the Facebook page.
Other sites load fine. My phone loads fb fine.

However my a500 keeps saying it cannot find the page. Seems strange. Worked fine before the update. Now I am not saying the update caused the problem just seems to have happened at the same time.

Thoughts?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
well today it seems to be working but the pages look different. oh well no big deal.

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
why don't you try this...and I know it works 100%!

https://www.facebook.com

tried that. its flaky. wont work now but was working earlier

well its really messed up now if it does load. formating is al off

i dont want to sound negative because i do like my tab but is really slow and no behaving good after the last update.

Last edited:

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
Well FB changed the interface again. But its strange I get one view on my phone, on on my usual Linux Laptop and a different one on my Tablet. Go figure. But as of not is working.

and yes I know that Fb not my tabs issue now. I just dont understand so many changes.

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
Well it looks like fb is back to not working on my tab. Its fine on my phone but a500 won't load it or won't load it correctly when it does.

Yes I cleared cache etc.

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
well i tried dolphin and the same result. I even downloaded the app and it won't connect. Oh well. Guess some things just don't play nice with tabkets.

2000roadie

Aug 12, 2011
I have the 3.2 update and have no problems with FB. Are you using tablet or desktop view? Not sure if that will make a differece, but worth a try.

2000roadie

Aug 12, 2011
On the tablet, are you using Facebook Web that came installed on the tablet (at least it was on mine) or going through a browser?

dracovolan

Nov 14, 2011
Hi,

I have a Sony tablet S and facebook was working perfect until last friday when it now won't load content properly, some times it doesn't sign in, other times it don't load pictures when you click on them etc. Does any one have found a solution to this problem?

Thanks