Few questions

mrg7243

Dec 26, 2010
Hi i just got my Pandigital white yesterday for xmas. I installed the v3 Android Open platform off of SlateDroid. So far i am happy except for a few things,
The first being i cannot acces the android market place, it comes up with a server error(i just installed the slideme APK).
And the second is i cant figure out how to change the wallpaper, i know there are the seven or so on there, but i would like to use a custom wallpaper.

And from what i can tell v3 renderess the internal memory usless correct?? i know that when i take my SD card out to add more apps and whatnots, all the memory goes with it.

BTW i am new to the android world, never owned anything android, or even a tablet.

Gosling

Oct 8, 2010
Me too. I installed the Pandigital Android OS and am very pleased but cannot figure out how to utilize jpeg images as wallpaper. I'd very much appreciate anyone's ideas or suggestions.

Cheers,

Mike

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Hi- I'm a former pdn owner. I had Jackbox's open platform on it, market was working, and I had wallpapers on it. I don't have it anymore. The internal card is dedicated to apk storage with the open platform roms. To change wallpapers I had wallpaper plus and was able to use my pics. I used the volume up and down buttons for selections before this last open platform was installed and volume buttons were returned as functional volume buttons. Slatedroid.com can answer all your questions. Good luck. It was a great device. Great reader, Good starting android tablet for me. Good luck.

Gosling

Oct 8, 2010
Buzzman- thanks so much for the wallpaper plus tip. Installed it and can now use my .jpeg images as wallpaper. Really appreciate the info.

Cheers,

Mike

LBB

Dec 17, 2011
Hi I have a Pandigital Multimedia tablet. Can anyone advise me on the POP3 server settings for incoming and outgoing settings and the port for Road Runner email? Thank You so much!.

What is the

Me too. I installed the Pandigital Android OS and am very pleased but cannot figure out how to utilize jpeg images as wallpaper. I'd very much appreciate anyone's ideas or suggestions.

Cheers,

Mike