Pandigital Flash 10.2

samikapanen

Apr 18, 2011
From what i can tell, the latest Flash update should be good to go with Pandigital's latest Open Android platform. But I can't figure it out. Still no Market access and the preloaded SlideME doesn't have it available. Anyone find a work around? Direct install from adobe still claims that it is not compatible with this device.

samikapanen

Apr 18, 2011
I have tried to find an apk file to download, but cant track it down. Im sure if I could find the apk somewhere it would work just fine. Im sure there is one right under my nose here somewhere but damned if I can find it. And Im fairly certain one of my dead end searches just gave my pc a nasty virus. Update: I've now managed to locate two legit apk sources and now, "adobe flash 10.2 cannot be installed on this phone.".....

Last edited:

kf4buk

Nov 1, 2011
Just got off the phone with tech support about this same problem. They told me that the Novel will
not support Adobe Flash. Only tablets with Android 2.2 will support flash, he says.(But I'll bet you
that some whiz out there has found a workaround that will allow you to play flash.) If someone has,
"Bring it on" and post your fix on this web site. V/R, Mel

I have tried to find an apk file to download, but cant track it down. Im sure if I could find the apk somewhere it would work just fine. Im sure there is one right under my nose here somewhere but damned if I can find it. And Im fairly certain one of my dead end searches just gave my pc a nasty virus. Update: I've now managed to locate two legit apk sources and now, "adobe flash 10.2 cannot be installed on this phone.".....