Film Not Synchronizing

calmat

Jul 27, 2012
hi everybody
the picture of some of the films i play on my tablet are not synchronizing with the speech, can anyone help

regards calmat

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You didn't say what player you are using or what format the videos are in? If they are MKV files they can be finicky on some tablets and might warrant converting. Otherwise you may want to try a different player, like MX Player or Mobo Player.

calmat

Jul 27, 2012
hi leeshor

I am using a Neuropad ultra tablet and the film has been converted to an AVI file

calmat

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hi leeshor

I am using a Neuropad ultra tablet and the film has been converted to an AVI file

calmat

You still didn't mention the player you are using. If you are going to the trouble of converting try MP4 format rather than AVI and see if that makes a difference.

calmat

Jul 27, 2012
hi leeshor

I am a bit confused when you ask what player am i using, do you mean the player on my tablet, if so i dont know, how do i find out.

regards calmat

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hi leeshor

I am a bit confused when you ask what player am i using, do you mean the player on my tablet, if so i dont know, how do i find out.

regards calmat

Evidently you are using the default player app to watch movies. I gave you two alternative player options in a previous post. Try installing them to see if it solves the problem. Both are free. When you tap on the movie after installing another player it will ask which player you want to use.

D

dvdcatalyst

hi everybody
the picture of some of the films i play on my tablet are not synchronizing with the speech, can anyone help

regards calmat

Based on the specs of your tablet:

CloudNine Neuropad ULTRA --Now with Android 4.1 Jellybean DOUBLE THE RAM AND STORAGE OF THE NEUROPAD2 with Android 4.1 Tablet - 2160p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 16GB Memory AND 1GB DDR3 RAM: Am

- Video: AVI, MKV (XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4

it should play most video files, however, AVI is a file-container that can contain a lot of different video and audio formats, and depending on what your original video was and the converter you used, the issue might be in the created avi file itself, rather than something caused by your tablet.

Of course, as leeshor already suggested, Android tablets prefer MP4 files (h264 video, aac audio to be specific), but to make sure your file is working fine, try playing it on your computer with something like VLC (VideoLAN - VLC: Official site - Free multimedia solutions for all OS!) to make sure that there are no sync issues there.

If the file has sync issues on your computer, no matter what you try on your tablet, it will have it there as well.

If you don't encounter any playback issues on your computer with your AVI file, then it could be a player issue.

Since the tablet specs do mention support for formats not "officially" supported by Android, CloudNine (the company who released your tablet) is using a custom video player, so it might be worth trying MX, Mobo or Dice Player and use that to play the file, but again, if the file itself has issues, a different video player will not fix the issue.

calmat

Jul 27, 2012
hello
sorry it has taken a while to reply but thank you all for your help

regards calmat