Firefox/Market question

hunter505

Jan 21, 2011
I know Mozilla released Firefox for Android because it came up on my Droid phone market. I can't get it to show on my G-Tablet market though. I have tried the standard market fix without success.

Can someone suggest another fix? Or maybe just post the Firefox APK?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
AFAIK it is not supported yet on our build, that is why it does not show. Supposed to be coming though

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Firefox Mobile works with the new G-Harmony-Gingerbread straight from the market.

hunter505

Jan 21, 2011
Hmmmm...I have a stable tablet with TnT Lite...not sure it would be worth replacing the ROM until Honeycomb comes around.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
IMHO it is 100% better than an TnT I have tried. And I've tried them all.

hunter505

Jan 21, 2011
About 10 minutes after I posted this TnT went completely buggy, LOL! Force Close process.acore about every 10 seconds. Tried to fix permission, no go. So, since I was now unstable, I dumped TnT and loaded G-Harmony. Will see how stable it is. For me a stable daily use tablet is the goal, just no way I could put up with the clunky slow broken stock ROM.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
About 10 minutes after I posted this TnT went completely buggy, LOL! Force Close process.acore about every 10 seconds. Tried to fix permission, no go. So, since I was now unstable, I dumped TnT and loaded G-Harmony. Will see how stable it is. For me a stable daily use tablet is the goal, just no way I could put up with the clunky slow broken stock ROM.

Which G-Harmony are you using? 1.2 or 2.1? I have yet to have a FC with 2.1 and I don't really remember any with 1.2

hunter505

Jan 21, 2011
I grabbed 1.2, in the hopes that an earlier version that was still being supported would be more stable. So far, so good. But my issues with TnT didn't show up until I had been using it for about 2-3 weeks. Maybe I was just expecting too much, dumped too many apps on it or something.