Flash 11 wont work on my Polaroid PTAB7XC

dano0619

Jun 30, 2012
Hello all, I have recently purchased a Polaroid Tablet PTAB7XC, and I am new to that Android operating system, this one thought is running on Android 4.0 ICS. I seem to have a problem with running Flash 11 on it. I download it from 1Mobile market and it will install but all I get is a small blue box in the center of the screen when it is running. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, and I couldnt find an answer to this question on the forum sight but if it has already been answered I apologize for asking it again and could you direct me to the answer.

Much appreciated

Dan

jabberwock_11

Nov 11, 2012
Hello all, I have recently purchased a Polaroid Tablet PTAB7XC, and I am new to that Android operating system, this one thought is running on Android 4.0 ICS. I seem to have a problem with running Flash 11 on it. I download it from 1Mobile market and it will install but all I get is a small blue box in the center of the screen when it is running. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, and I couldnt find an answer to this question on the forum sight but if it has already been answered I apologize for asking it again and could you direct me to the answer.

Much appreciated

Dan

I don't know if you are still looking for an answer to this question, but I have an answer. My wife has this exact same tablet and had this exact same issue. If you access the Google Play Store via the internet, rather than the Google Play app, then you can search for Adobe Flash Player in your "installed apps" section in the Google Play Store and update the app from there, this will make the flash player work properly. After doing this my wife was able to use the flash settings on Opera Mobile and use flash with zero issues. I dunno why this is seeing as Adobe Flash in 1mobile is supposed to be the same version as the one in the Google Play Store, but it worked. If you try this using the Google Play app ot won't work, so like I said, use the internet.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: