flytouch 2 charging/power up problems

chrisc

Dec 18, 2011
Hi all
Iv'e decided to join this forum because i'm epad illiterate,and only really use my P.C for internet browsing.My kids run rings round me,and i don't have a clue what there talking about(apps wifi ect).
Iv'e just bought a 10.2" flytouch 2 epad by gome,and am having a few problems with it,so thought this is the place to ask for help.:)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. ask away!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

KatyMyras

Dec 16, 2011
Hello chrisc! Yes you have chosen the right place to discuss everything about android in this community. :), Hope you will get solution or your problems will get solve. Nice to meet with you. This katy. I just joined here in this awesome forum and pretty excited now..
Cheers!

chrisc

Dec 18, 2011
welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. ask away!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

Hi thanks,i got my flytouch 2 off ebay from a seller in china(think this could have been a mistake)its the 10" screen with gps 256mb ram 2gb rom processor infortm x220 arm11 1ghz and the operating system is google android 2.1.
My first issue is.Iv'e fully charged the unit and the power led does not change to green at all, in fact when the charger is removed the led just stays red permanently,secondly when i press the power on button,the unit vibrates once and that it,the screen does not power up or come on at all,i can hear a sort of hissing sound coming from the speakers,but that's all it does.
Iv'e contacted the seller,but all he is saying is take it to an outlet to get it checked.
This is a Christmas present for me and the kids to work together.Don't know what to do now,can anyone help or advise please:(

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello chrisc! Yes you have chosen the right place to discuss everything about android in this community. :), Hope you will get solution or your problems will get solve. Nice to meet with you. This katy. I just joined here in this awesome forum and pretty excited now..
Cheers!

Hi Katy, welcome to Android Tablets. Nice to meet you too and I'm glad you decided to become a member of the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Chrisc, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you with us as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section to try and get more help with your problems. Good luck!

chrisc

Dec 18, 2011
Hi Katy,thanks,think this forum is definitely one of the better ones,hope to get my tablet sorted soon i'm itching to use it.:)