Flytouch 3 Video Problems

iamputer

Dec 15, 2010
I just got the 10.2" FLYTOUCH3 Android 2.2. It has support for Flash, but video is extremely jumpy. I've tried video from New York Times website, ABC, FOX, etc. YouTube ap won't launch at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times. Going to the YouTube website works, but again, the jumpy video. Is the hardware in this thing just not fast enough to support streaming video playback? I knew I wasn't getting at iPad, but I expected a little better video quality.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Actually I still have issues with playing videos from youtube, so if you are getting any video feed then you are better off than I am. But I don't use YouTube a lot anyway. The processor should be fast enough to play most videos, but I am pretty sure the resolution of the video has a lot to do with why you are getting a jumpy feed. I actually uninstalled the YouTube app because mine didn't work either. I really haven't had much chance to play with any video players, but I am sure there are several that would work for just watching movies.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
And as an update:

I installed the firmware update on the link in my signature block and I now ave flash player up and running.

Sent from my Flytouch 2 Generation 2 using Android Tablet Forum App

samstables

Mar 18, 2011
And as an update:

I installed the firmware update on the link in my signature block and I now ave flash player up and running.

Can you let me know what version the update is, as I think I've got the latest version but still having big problems with the flash player

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I just got the 10.2" FLYTOUCH3 Android 2.2. It has support for Flash, but video is extremely jumpy. I've tried video from New York Times website, ABC, FOX, etc. YouTube ap won't launch at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times. Going to the YouTube website works, but again, the jumpy video. Is the hardware in this thing just not fast enough to support streaming video playback? I knew I wasn't getting at iPad, but I expected a little better video quality.

flytouch3 Actually don't support flash 10.1 ! This is just crack version of the software !
I believe that to be able to fully support the flash 10.1

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Can you let me know what version the update is, as I think I've got the latest version but still having big problems with the flash player

I honestly think it is more like a patch, but it is dated like 03/18/2011. I think the firmware that came on the tablet was dated for January or something. But the flash player 10.1 is working.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

me11ss

Dec 6, 2011
"I installed the firmware update on the link in my signature block and I now ave flash player up and running.

Sent from my Flytouch 2 Generation 2 using Android Tablet Forum App"

If you don't mind, where did you download the firmware update from? Thanks.