Flytouch or Senithink???

arie01

Feb 29, 2012
Hello,

I'm new to this forum (first post actually), new to tablets and new to android.

Lately, I've been looking to purchase one of those electronic ebook readers so I started my research on the Internet. From simple ebook readers, I got to the tablets and then to the android tablets.

I read a few reviews on the Senithink C71 and they were all super positive, so I looked for other models because I'm more interested in a 10" tablet.
ON Zenithink website, I saw the C91 and the Z102. They look nice and I know I can't fully trust what the manufacturers are saying about their own products so I search for more reviews and then I discovered the Flytouch. In the Flytouch models, I see that they go all the way up to Flytouch 6 but I couldn't find their website to see and read about their models.

I would liek to have an honest opinion as to which tablet is better, the Zenithink or Flytouch (which one)?
I don't want to spend to much money on my first tablet, so below $200 would be perfect for me.

I would like a coparison of Zenithink C91 and Z102 with their equivalen Flytouch or, if no choice, I'd like a comparison between Zenithink C71 and E72 with their Flytouch equivalent (if there is any).

Thank you in advance for all your help.

J

jimbo7630

Welcome arie, I think there is a broad consensus here that Zenithink Tablets are great value for what you pay, as far as I know Flytouch are made by a multitude of manufacturers (some much better than others!) Have a look in the Zenithink Forum, I'm sure that someone will give you a more objective view.

arie01

Feb 29, 2012
Hi Jimbo,

Thanks for a quick reply.
Can you please provide a link for the Zenithink Forum?

Thank you,

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Arie,

I agree with Jimbo. Zenithink C91 is a very reliable Tablet at a reasonable price.

gero34

Feb 25, 2012
Hi, I am a fellow-newbie and have just posted about my Zenithink C71. I bought it from eBay for £80 and it is a fantastic piece of kit. Very good quality and does everything you need it to do including eBook reader but much, much more. I can recommend a Zenithink -- at the price this is a no-brainer. I have heard of the Flytouch and the reviews were mixed. Best wishes, Gero.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Arie, welcome to Android Tablets. I'll go along with Tanzanite, the Zenithink C91 seems to be the pick of the litter.:eek:

arie01

Feb 29, 2012
Thank you all for such quick responses.

Just one more question, are all Zenithink tablets that good? I'm not sure which one would be better for me, the C91, C92 or Z102.
If they are all that good, I might even consider the 7" E72 because it is so beautiful.

Oops! I saw on alibaba.com that there are many different manufacturers are selling Zenithink devices. How do I know I buy a genuine one and not a fake?

Last edited:

Ascari

Jan 22, 2012
Zenithink that's there home page you can view there tablets and also you can download updates too don't bother with any tablet that doesn't have a website !!
i own a c91 i am thinking of getting the c71 as its easier to hold in portrait mode if your say in bed and want to check your email or other stuff.
I would recommend upgrading to ics4 if you buy a zenithink with 2.3, ics4 is easier to use i think and you can download ics4 strait from there website
All zenithink tablets have a hard plastic like screen its not glass so remember if you dont use a screen protector you will end up one day with a hazy tablet screen, the good news
is even though i couldn't find one made for the zenithink screens i did find you can use a ipad one and cut it to size, although it doesn't fit the entire tablet screen surface it does
cover the viewable screen with a bit extra on each side
bbc iplayer wont work with ics4 yet but youtube works
Boot up time is painfully slow from a shutdown tablet around 1.15 minute plus another 40 or so seconds before the wifi kicks in but in standby mode its like turning on a light switch
but at the expense of battery life. Talking of battery life you can get in standby mode with wifi off the tablet uses 1.6% of the battery per hour and in standby with wifi on that
moves it up to 2.5% of the battery per hour,i did do a battery life test without wifi watching a movie start was 53% battery finish was 16% and the time was 2h40m so i figure at least 6 hours
on a full charge. with wifi on and watching a hd youtube video started with 86% after 30 minutes it was down to 71% that's around 3 hours with wifi on.

Ascari

Jan 22, 2012
Oh and the c71 and c91 are capacitive touch screens these are the ones to get, resistive touch screens will leave you feeling a bit hard done by and theres nothing like a frustrating tablet !!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello,

I'm new to this forum (first post actually), new to tablets and new to android.

Lately, I've been looking to purchase one of those electronic ebook readers so I started my research on the Internet. From simple ebook readers, I got to the tablets and then to the android tablets.

I read a few reviews on the Senithink C71 and they were all super positive, so I looked for other models because I'm more interested in a 10" tablet.
ON Zenithink website, I saw the C91 and the Z102. They look nice and I know I can't fully trust what the manufacturers are saying about their own products so I search for more reviews and then I discovered the Flytouch. In the Flytouch models, I see that they go all the way up to Flytouch 6 but I couldn't find their website to see and read about their models.

I would liek to have an honest opinion as to which tablet is better, the Zenithink or Flytouch (which one)?
I don't want to spend to much money on my first tablet, so below $200 would be perfect for me.

I would like a coparison of Zenithink C91 and Z102 with their equivalen Flytouch or, if no choice, I'd like a comparison between Zenithink C71 and E72 with their Flytouch equivalent (if there is any).

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Hi arie01, the Zenithink C91 and Zenithink C71 are truly worthwhile android devices! hope you'll make the right decision. Good luck!