Folder Organizer [Fully Optimized]

tp76

Mar 25, 2011
21432n6.png

The newest release of Folder Organizer has brought full Honeycomb Optimization

which includes multiple scrolling columns on a single screen, scrollable folders and widgets

...oh and did we mention the widgets are resizeable

Give it a test and let us know what you think

Market Link

Sprank1

Mar 12, 2011
This is an amazing app - I was really missing the ability to make folders on the home screen that I have with my HTC Thunderbolt. It just makes it so much easier to group things and organize. This app does a great job of organizing everything on my tablet.

joakimak

Jun 23, 2011
Hi,
although this seems to be a very ambitious initiative to create a powerful folder organizer by making use of Honeycomb possibilities the result is not intuitive. I wouöd very much appreciate a "how to" also for this interface. Or even better, improve intuitivity by thinking through
different use cases and have different views or wizards supporting these instead of trying to squeeze everything in to a single view.

Some specific comments and questions:

Drag and drop would be nice

It seems you have to work backwards? Instead of selecting a folder and add apps to this you have to select an app and decide to which folder(s) it belongs?

I don't understand the folder organizer object when creating a widget in the launcher? If you select apps you can only select one app - what value is Folder Organizer adding then? I can add an app to the desktop without Folder Organiser? I would have expected this object to be an icon that expands to a folder with apps or other shortcuts when you open it?

KiwiNessie

May 9, 2011
Folder Organizer is very useful. I label my apps under folders and have a 'Main Menu' widget on my default homescreen which gives me a quicker jump to my apps than scrolling through the app drawer. I haven't tested out the shortcut and bookmark functions and use another app for grouping contacts.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum