Force Close Endless Loop...

kchan0813

Dec 13, 2011
[h=2]I have a 7" Tablet Android OS 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 and Build Number V1.5.5. The tablet is stuck on an endless force close loop. It displays that the WMTlauncher (process com.wmt.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. I push force close for the same message to pop up again and again and again. I tried hitting the home button and a window pops up that says running task so i hit that and still nothing happens. It lets me push that but still nothing happens. It goes back to the force close pop up. I have tried resetting it by pushing the button in the little hole. I am new to this and I really need help. I have only had this thing for a week and it is allready doing this. I bought it off ebay from china and have tried contacting the seller and I get no response. Can somebody PLEASE help me??[/h]

aqatei

Dec 17, 2011
Wmt.launcher is the Weather information APP that is pre-installed on your tablet ,
i recommend you to upgrade to tim6a frimware [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], you will be impressed with how fast and good it is ! [/FONT]

Vlharwell

Jan 6, 2014
Wmt.launcher is the Weather information APP that is pre-installed on your tablet ,
i recommend you to upgrade to tim6a frimware , you will be impressed with how fast and good it is !
We cannot get the window to go away. How would I upgrade? The thing does not open.