Free Tablet Giveaway!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
euogogiveaway2.gif

Androidtablets.net and Euogo.com have teamed up again to bring you another tablet giveaway. This time around, the tablet of choice is the Hipad G10. It is a fantastic tablet and an unbelievable deal FREE! The rules are simple just register with androidtablets.net if not already a member and leave a comment on this thread. Only one comment per person, and go out and tell everyone you know so the contest will be a great success and we will be able to have more down the road. If you do not already know about www.euogo.com go check them out they have over 20 Android tablets for sale and some other pretty cool gadgets. Also this time around euogo.com has provide us all with an added bonus if you use the coupon code “androidtablets.net” you get an extra 5% off your purchase. So go on over to www.euogo.com and give them a big thanks for everything and if you want to know more about the tablet visit New G10 Haipad Android 2.1 Tablet with 7 Inch Multi Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Camera - US$179.55 : Euogo.com.

The contest starts now and ends Monday October 25th at 7pm Arizona time.

tyagee

Oct 18, 2010
i am the first one...Hipad G10 is great tablet.may be this dream comes true after all i am writing the first post :)

catsby

Oct 18, 2010
Please oh please give the tablet to meeeeeee!!!! I'll cherish it and polish it and love it and...ooooooooohhhhhh!!!!! shiny crystal ball!!!!!

SEGA

Oct 18, 2010
O ya baby, my Birthday is Oct 21st, and this would be one KICK @$$ Birthday PRESENT!

Come on contest, papa needs my First Tablet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.