Free Tablet Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumpyloser

Aug 24, 2010
I've been looking into an android tablet, but simply cannot afford one that is worthwhile and when droidforums.net put this up, I had to sign up and try! This would be great for school!

jacobrv

Aug 24, 2010
Got me to sign up. As much as I love my Moto Droid 1, the screen is too small for some things. This would be awesome for manga and web surfing.

adamsp4

Aug 24, 2010
I think it is a superb product, made for use at home or on the road as an awesome personal entertainment device. Face it, browsing the web on a clamshell laptop is just a pain in the neck. I stopped using my laptop on the couch about a year ago and just use my Moto Droid for light web surfing.

Surfing the web in a book-like fashion is just plain comfortable. Imagine you can watch a great movie/TV show or do some light reading in bed or on the couch with little effort.

Imagine doing just that with a laptop. First you have to lug it into bed, open it up and deal with the whole clam shell and keyboard thing. Also, you have to deal with the heat and probably will need to plug it into the wall. Did I mention the heat that comes out of most laptops? Can you lie sideway on your bed while watch a movie with your laptop? I guess you can but it is not very comfortable. Also, while watching a full length movie, an average person will change positions many times. Try doing that with a laptop.

That’s why I want a Android 2.1 tablet.

bdk323

Aug 24, 2010
Long time lurker had to finally sign up to post for the contest I have been swaying back and forth about getting a tablet I love my droid
so this would be an awesome addition.

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Malvado

Aug 24, 2010
screw the iPad...im going ANDROID all the way..just need this nice machine in my hands to crush the iPad...I WANNA WIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.