Free Tablet Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBompie17

Aug 23, 2010
i love android and everything about it i was looking for an android tablet on google and i found this website and i visited it everyday since, now this, this site is amazing

gixxrguy1000

Aug 23, 2010
I hope that you have many more contests like this, it would be great to get my hands on one of these. Thanks for the chance to win this.

Chimera

Aug 23, 2010
Finaly a reason to sign up :)
Sins my brother got himself an iPad i was lookin for a Android alternative.. but it seems as for now there are no real competitors yet..
Maybe this one??? ^^

djs

Aug 22, 2010
Good to have some competition for the iPad

tablet-giveaway.png

We are pleased to announce our first ever androidtablets.net contest! We are giving away a free Android 2.1 tablet thanks to the folks over at www.euogo.com. First, a bit about eugogo.com - It's a site where you can buy many different Android tablets. In addition, they carry many other gadgets and offer a unique rewards plan. For every item you buy you will receive reward points that can be used for money off your future purchases.

Now, onto the contest. The contest will run for one week, starting now, ending 8/29/10 at 11:59 pm (Arizona time). All you have to do is comment on this post. Only one comment per person is allowed, any additional comments will not be counted as an entry. That's it, it's really that simple.

We hope to have future contests as well depending on how well this one takes off. So go out and tell your friends and family and internet BFF's to register over here and participate in the competition. Takes about 1 minute in total to register and post and it's 100% free.

Here are some spec's on the tablet:

Telechip
Android 2.1
3G Support
1080P HDMI Output
256MB DDR RAM

For more specific specs please visit www.euogo.com. If you don't win the tablet and decide to purchase one for yourself, euogo.com is running a promotion where you get a free Android robot toy with purchase. Definitely check them out, tons of neat gadgets to get and a huge selection of Android tablets.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.