Freezing issues

Birdman

Dec 13, 2010
I just received the epad a few days ago, installed a few games and apps, and avg antivirus. Working fine but today, twice when I opened the epad it looked fine, but the screen was frozen, so I closed and re-opened and it was okay.
I did a reset, not sure what that does, because I thought I would lose all my apps.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Maybe I did the reset wrong: the epad was open, I did a reset, the epad closed. Then I re-opened it.

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
the reset does shutdown the system. you will still retain all your apps but any temporary information that was not saved will be lost, for example if you were entering information in the notepad app

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
check what rom version you have it should be 1020 or 1030. you can find information about this on the "zenithink usa" site

tlbaldwin

Dec 16, 2010
I am having similar issues with my MID 7015. Purchased off an individual and trying to remove her info off it. Says I have to reset to factory defaults to remove her gmail. I tried that and it told me to connect the USB, which I did. Now my computer says the device didn't install properly. Not to mention it will no longer download any apps, freezes up on me and has decided to just shut itself off at random times now. The book that came with it is a joke so I can use all the help I can get! Thanks!!