Front facing camera for Huawei S7 Tablet (Ideos)

RoyEP3

Feb 3, 2011
I have the stock Best Buy S7, downloaded the lastest version of fring and now my front facing camera works. Give it a try!

Yes, it works. Except depending on how you're viewing it, you or the person you're talking to will be either upside down or rotated the wrong direction.

czstar

Jan 2, 2011
I didn't take plastic off the rear camera and I don't want to damage the lens. How can I tell if the plastic is still on? Is the lens recessed with the back cover removed?

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
You should be able to see it. Look at it while you move tablet in the light, should see some smudges on it. Or take the back cover off and look closely....

Sent from my S7 thru space & time

Themoses

Mar 8, 2011
Yes, it works. Except depending on how you're viewing it, you or the person you're talking to will be either upside down or rotated the wrong direction.

I can't get it to work, Newest fring only shows the image from my rare camera @@ is there speical setting which I have to do?

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
The newest fring, when you make a video call, there are three buttons.... One is the cam switcher.

you could also do the cam mod and gscript switcher, that will enable front cam as default even after reboot..... And fring will use front.

Sent from my Ideos S7

sakalsk

Sep 23, 2011
Is it possible to call from FRING to skype contacts?
YES: Very cool ;)

if NOT : Is it possible to make somehow working front camera for SKYPE?