G tab performance issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodLust

Dec 20, 2010
I have a few gaming performance questions. I have the latest tnt lite installed. I've d/l a few emulators along with angry birds. The games run really slow, to a point they are almost unplayable. I d/l quadrant as some had suggested to me and ran 3 times getting scores between 400-500. I'm thinking that's really bad from what I've read. Plus quadrant lists my CPU as a single core A7. Isn't this supposed to have a dual core A9? I'm at a loss searching the forums for a similar situation.

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
Well quadrant doesn't support multi core devices as of.now. . . I think. . Tap and touch overlay sucks. It bogs down the system really really bad. The Gtab has amazing potential but with tap and touch its a paper weight. Root it imo if u can. I'm not a android nerd. . No offense XD. . but if u can id root and get a custom Rom

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

BloodLust

Dec 20, 2010
Well quadrant doesn't support multi core devices as of.now. . . I think. . Tap and touch overlay sucks. It bogs down the system really really bad. The Gtab has amazing potential but with tap and touch its a paper weight. Root it imo if u can. I'm not a android nerd. . No offense XD. . but if u can id root and get a custom Rom

It is a custom rom. TnT Lite 3.1

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
oh lol well that right there shows my lack of knowledge about rooting and custom roms

rayw796

Dec 9, 2010
I was running TnT Lite 2.2. Decided to try Cyanogen. Put it on and was missing a lot of apps plus had issues with Titanium Backup restoring due to changes in mounting internal memory. Decided to go back to TnT Lite 3.1. It seemed much slower than 2.2. So I am now trying VegaN. So far it seems to be doing well even with a multi-media game like Dungeon Defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.