Galaxy Tab 2 or Galaxy Tab?

androider22

May 5, 2012
Hello everyone.
I'm new in tablets. I want to buy a tablet, and I searched just about samsung tablets.
I noticed that the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is coming soon. Please help me, should I wait for Galaxy Tab 2? is it worth to wait?

I read some reviews, and they wrote the Galaxy Tab 2 is not good.

Please give me a good choice.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Hello everyone.
I'm new in tablets. I want to buy a tablet, and I searched just about samsung tablets.
I noticed that the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is coming soon. Please help me, should I wait for Galaxy Tab 2? is it worth to wait?

I read some reviews, and they wrote the Galaxy Tab 2 is not good.

Please give me a good choice.

The negative reviews for the gt2 is becuase it is little changed from the first version. They are lower priced and deliver similar performamcecplus the latest OS so yes why not wait for it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
You get a new tablet factory optimized to run the latest OS, so without the inevitable headaches upgrading your firmware cause, so I agree why not wait if you can?

takyoko34

Jun 19, 2012
Definitely wait. I wish I waited for the Galaxy tab2. I went with the plus, which is still outdated in OS and barely has any support

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
takyoko34 said:
Definitely wait. I wish I waited for the Galaxy tab2. I went with the plus, which is still outdated in OS and barely has any support

keep in mind that although the two tabs are similar the plus is a little more feature rich and has a more powerful processor and a little better battery life. It will get ICS soon. Although they are both great tablets I honestly wouldn't consider trading because of the slight downgrade in performance and features.