Gallery Picasa/Google Sync Displays "Twisted" Photos Haipad M701-R

S87

Oct 10, 2010
My Haipad M701-R Gallery apps (there are two Gallery apps installed) sync photos from my Google Photos account. (So does yours, and you may not know it!)

Some of the photos, not all, display all twisted like I cut them in half and tilted them sideways. The first view is OK, but once they display fully the image distorts.

The images are just fine on Google itself using a regular computer and on the M701-R using the Browser app.

I've tried moving the photos to other albums, deleting and re-uploading them but the display is still messed up.

Other Picasa-linked apps like Picasa Tool display the photos just fine, but the functions on those apps aren't the same as the pre-installed Gallery. (some have ads or won't pinch-zoom)

Any idea what causes this or if it can be fixed on Gallery?

Calbocano

Oct 27, 2010
If you find out I would be happy to know. I don't have any experience with Picasa, but to make you scratch your head more. All the pictures I have down loaded through yahoo or through the USB to my 16 GB card are all pixolated and fuzzy on the viewer like they are taken in a .5 Mega Pixal camera, but if you view them on the clock and it scans through them, they are fine, but you can't Pick what to view. All my video is great by contrast.
Dump the GALLERY!

S87

Oct 10, 2010
Now I get the same result with the "Just Pictures" app. It must be something to do with "flinging" the photos. This app was taking photos from another photo site. All pics were fine until I started browsing and then the "twist" effect started.

I thought it might be something to do with the pics themselves, but then I added a random Flickr account and got the same result.