Game in full screen mode uses only 1/4 of the screen... (CM7)

Zhopa

Sep 26, 2011
Hi!

I have couple kid's games that run perfect on Acer A500 but not on Nook with CM7...

One game is called Cars Jigsaw Puzzle. It works in full screen on Acer A500. But when I start it on Nook with CM7 it uses only top portion of the screen... I tried to disable-enable-disable fullscreen in INTERFACE section of CM7 settings but without any luck...

I'm missing fullscreen mode from my A500's Honeycomb...

Any ideas how I can force app to run in full screen mode on Nook with Cyanogenmod 7.1?

Thanks!!!

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Sorry, goldenmeadow, but I don't believe there is a way. I wish there was. Most of the games for my son are too small to use, too.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
download an app called Spare Parts, scroll to compatibility mode, uncheck it then reboot

Hi!

I have couple kid's games that run perfect on Acer A500 but not on Nook with CM7...

One game is called Cars Jigsaw Puzzle. It works in full screen on Acer A500. But when I start it on Nook with CM7 it uses only top portion of the screen... I tried to disable-enable-disable fullscreen in INTERFACE section of CM7 settings but without any luck...

I'm missing fullscreen mode from my A500's Honeycomb...

Any ideas how I can force app to run in full screen mode on Nook with Cyanogenmod 7.1?

Thanks!!!