[ROM] CM7 (RC1) + Tablet Tweaks - called tt.RC1

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
nonono, I gots internets, it's auto syncs you are trying to take away!

btw, my Quadrant score for this ROM + the kernel is 2057.. I've got pretty much everything installed and all my widgets running too.. If battery life doesn't tank, I think I have a long-term keeper here. I can even see donating money for this one, cuz it's that dang good..

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
btw, my Quadrant score for this ROM + the kernel is 2057.. I've got pretty much everything installed and all my widgets running too.. If battery life doesn't tank, I think I have a long-term keeper here. I can even see donating money for this one, cuz it's that dang good..

Whoa, that is amazing. Nice to see how far the devs have come and that even the lingering bugs are being squashed.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
nonono, I gots internets, it's auto syncs you are trying to take away!

Awesome. Just awesome.

I will never take your auto-syncs away I promise. I also have been getting consistent 1800-1900 on quadrant. Which is just silly with 250 apps installed etc. Yeah this is a keeper. So psyched that the TT are being merged.

Soooo Psyched.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I flash from sdcard, thanks, now I know which to use.

jinnijinn, I think you may have misunderstood, it isn't if you flash ROMs from an SD or internal it is if you are running the OS on a bootable SD or have it installled internally. If using a bootable SD with the OS on it you need to choose SD kernel. If you are booting from the internal memory of the Nook (ie without a card in the slot) you need the emmc kernel.