Game Recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vosarin

Nov 22, 2016
I've founded very nice free android game on Google Play - Mandala.
It's all about colouring pages. A lot of fun & relax!

michaelthepro

Dec 17, 2016
Hi guys, i would like to ask for a recommendation, i hope this is the right place. I am looking for something where you get to build something, a town, a village, a character, anything, and you contribute with that thing to a team or guild of some sort, something that really gives you that sense of being part of something, that you matter towards achieving a goal. It would be awesome if the game is open world or some sort of rpg, and not extremely time consuming. Im also not looking for something extremely pay to win. I also don't mind if it's ar (augmented reality) - i checked out parallel kingdom but i couldnt really get into it. Thanks for reading my request, i look forward to your recommendations.
Try these out!
- Total Conquest
- Battle Beach
- Clan War HD
- Goblin legion
- Pocket Ford
- Jungle Heart

Douchebrick

Jan 2, 2017
New game here - big RPG element and castle construction featuring loads of famous characters. Still in early access, so get in quick before the whales take over - Castle of Legends.

Xymox

Jan 31, 2018
And another one for Castle of Clash, it's a very interesting game! I started playing it several months age and I'm still not bored with it and that happens rather often in my case with various games lol

Positive_Aware

May 25, 2016
May I also add: Antistress (just a bunch of tapping stuff to relieve stress), Skillz (worth the time!) Wordtrip (fun!), and Episode (addicting).

Lorra Mayer

Dec 20, 2018
Hey. Please let me know if exists an android version of this game: Run 3
I want to apologize if I broke any rules of this site, just have registered to get this information from android games community.

aradii

May 10, 2020
PuBG and Mobile Legends.
I like the Mobile Legends,the gameplay is very good and the graphics is getting good also but the only thing is there is so many bugs that they need to fix... Fix the bugs faster so that the people who is playing this game will be satisfied and can play fairly another things is there is so many cheaters in the game I suggest that they ban them quickly so that the players can have a good and fair game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.