Gaming experience with Huawei S7

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
Has anyone tried playing games like car racing or flight simulator in S7. I tried to install "Raging Thunder 2 Lite" but the control doesn't seem to work well.. anyone having the same issue with the g sensor?

TeenFaces

Nov 26, 2010
Need for speed is pure awesome on this..... I had to install via adb because it is too big for normal install...gives the not enough space error

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
Need for speed is pure awesome on this..... I had to install via adb because it is too big for normal install...gives the not enough space error

Are you not having problem with your G sensor (accelerometer) playing 'Need for Speed'...?

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010

I tried to install this but im getting "not enough space".. you said you installed it via adb? Whats ADB?

TeenFaces

Nov 26, 2010
The accelerometer is flawless with Need For Speed. Plays better than my Droid X... adb install aNFS_Shift_v104.apk is the command you use after you have adb working on your computer.

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
???? I've installed and played numerous games, including racing games such as Asphalt HD that make extensive use of the accerlometer. What makes you think there's a problem with the accerlometer?

Quick (very quick) google search reveals this:

What Is ADB And How To Install It? [Android]

well i install a 3d racing game called Speed Forge 3D and the controller does not respond well. Anyway i tried other racing games and it is working fine. it might be the game not compatible or working perfectly for Huawei

Joshua

Nov 28, 2010
So far its handled some of the more graphically robust games Ive thrown at it such as Backbreaker, Deer Hunter 3D, Skies of Glory.

Raging Thunder does seem to have a problem using the S7's accelerometer.

ufxss

Nov 16, 2010
I just istallend Asphalt 5 and it is working perfect.
i got the APK and it installed and run without any problems

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
Hello.
Can u tell me please what version of Asphalt 5 did u instaled on Huawei s7 ? And it is working ?

I have installed a lot of versions and none has worked for me.

Tank You!​

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Me too! Have a lot of the other apps, but haven't gotten Asphalt 5 running.

naplesbill

Jan 3, 2011
I have used Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, and Asphalt 5 without any issues. I downloaded the two Angry Birds versions from the Market. I had the apk for Asphalt 5 from a previous device I owned.

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
We ned the exact version of that game .... it seams that only us have problems with Asphalt 5 ? on my huawei it stops loading.