[GIVEAWAY] Caseen VIBE Stylus for Capacitive Touch Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

specman

Oct 19, 2010
Still sporting the Viewsonic GTablet here!
Also have a LG G-Slate, Motorola Xoom, and a Sony S for development purposes at work that may get a little love.

rharharule

Jan 31, 2012
well first of all i like my tablet. cant get it to do right yet or find some one who can help me use it. i want to take pictures off a camera then be able to off load it on to a flash drive. can it do it?

smalcom

Oct 15, 2011
I will use it with my Lenovo IdeaPad A1-07. The best 7" under $200 tablet around. Don't care if it doesn't have every bell and whistle and it doesn't run Honeycomb or ICS, it does what I need it to.

PS Isn't a tablet just another computer? Why are people surprised when they behave like any other computer; they have NEVER been bug free and I have worked on computers starting with the GE-635 and then moving "up" to an IBM-1401 and beyond.

Sprank1

Mar 12, 2011
This looks like an excellent stylus. I would use my stylus with my Acer A500 and my Kindle Fire.

tinki

Jan 1, 2011
Coolest lookin stylus I've seen yet! Would probable work great on my Huawei Ideos s7 (horrible little machine but will do for now) and hopefully for my near future 10.1" ??? TABLET. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.