Gmail won't connect on my ASUS tf700

Barry1

Nov 19, 2011
Gmail worked fine last night, but this morning it won't connect.
The wifi is on and everything else work fine.
Any ideas how to fix this problem.
Thanks,
Barry

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Are you taping the sync option and getting an error? Go to settings - accounts - Google and tap on your E-Mail address at the top to see if something else is stuck or disabled.

Barry1

Nov 19, 2011
leeshot check out this screen shot.
$Screenshot_2014-07-17-09-44-05.jpg

Barry1

Nov 19, 2011
Lesshor there also see to be a problem when I tried to check for system updates. It tell me there is no internet connection.
But I am able to connect to the internet through my browser. Something is going on.
Any more ideas?
Barry

Barry1

Nov 19, 2011
That would explain a lot. Check this thread for a possible solution, or 2. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-connected-if-having-problems.html#post232332

Leeshor Thanks for you help. I did reset my router but that was not the problem. Early today I uninstalled adblock plus, this is what was caused
the problem. I had to go to re-set up my internet connection and that fix the problem. Adblock plus was not block any ads. I will most likely reinstall it later today.
Again thanks for your help.
I am fairly good with my computer but android is a whole new ball game for me:confused:
Barry

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I am fairly good with my computer but android is a hole new ball game for me:confused:
Barry

A black one. ;);)

Glad you worked it out. I run ABS without a problem. Maybe faulty setting or install.