Good or bad experiences with HHGregg???

brit5467

Nov 8, 2011
Have never been to store but always see good deals. But checked several different consumer review sites and they all pretty were horrible regarding customer service when it came to problems with product/returns/refunds. Anyone had any experiences....good or bad....with them? Thanks !! Bonnie

PS - I see there's a 'vendor' forum but didn't look like there's been much activity on it for long time so figured I'd get quicker reply here....sorry.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
What is it that you want to get off of HHGregg? I would make sure that your Credit card has a good policy on chargebacks if you are going to buy something from them.

brit5467

Nov 8, 2011
Not to be smart ass but I'm on a "tablet' forum, so wanna buy tablet. Not looking to by a refrigerator.....lol.

Have my own Ccards that will be fine if there's an issue. I can financially handle loss of credit back to card for couple months (even tho that's not normal).

Just don't WANT an issue with them in general. Don't wanna "go to battle" which is what many of reviews said happened. Always sounded quite UGLY and stressful. Have you dealt with them or not? Just lookin for honest experiences....

brit5467

Nov 8, 2011
I could, but....

Not so much as "'using who".....as was the great price. Am on budget. Yet don't wanna "budget' myself outta getting the best for the best bucks. Guess you could call me a "research=aholic".....lol

brit5467

Nov 8, 2011
Forgot to add...don't want to order online due to past experiences with defective merch and the problem of returning.