Grusse from an old guy with new android tablet

blindganger

Mar 25, 2012
Hi

My Odys Space tablet running 2.2 was a birthday gift to replace my 4 year old Sony ebook reader. The Space is a big seller here from Amazon.de but I haven't seen any posts about it in the US forums. I'm having a great time with it and will be posting questions here soon.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi blindganger, congratulations on your new Odys Space and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of company there.

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum mate! I've never heard of Odys Space tablet either. Is it something thats only marketed in Germany?

sidsnow1977

Feb 22, 2012
i really wanted Tor buy one, saw the add in a Mediamax flyer, was the built in 3g that attracted me, but they had no stock. I've now got an ainol Aurora which is Fab...

I thought I saw some help threads on the German android forums, was using Google translate though ;-)

Si (Wuppertal, NRW)