Haipad M9

ambika

Aug 5, 2011
Can anyone HELP me PLEASE!...
I am not a tech expert by any means, so I am seriously confused and need anyone's help!

I purchased a Haipad MID M9. It all seems to work, EXCEPT it can not access the internet. It "sees" wireless networks and it tries to connect but then it starts to disconnect at the same time. I have reboot the router in hopes it might work, but I am still with the same predicament, it always fails to connect.

I read all the great stuff the Haipad can do and it's killing me I cannot connect.

Thanks for any suggestions.​

cmiuc

Jul 25, 2011
Can anyone HELP me PLEASE!...
I am not a tech expert by any means, so I am seriously confused and need anyone's help!

I purchased a Haipad MID M9. It all seems to work, EXCEPT it can not access the internet. It "sees" wireless networks and it tries to connect but then it starts to disconnect at the same time. I have reboot the router in hopes it might work, but I am still with the same predicament, it always fails to connect.

I read all the great stuff the Haipad can do and it's killing me I cannot connect.

Thanks for any suggestions.​

I have this model too, and I don't have any issue to connect to the net...

so does ur wifi have security(wpa/wpa2, etc) if not try making a security system and then connect that way when u connect it will ask you for the password...
also if you have 3g sim or other, try to disconnect them so that u have only the wifi working.

hope some of that helps...