Haipad MID701 with HDMI port

Kouros

Sep 5, 2010
Hello guys I bought the Haipad MID701 but i dont know how to switch it on... I have the power switch to on and i press the menu button then i release it but is not turning on.... btw when i connect it to my pc i can hear lets say a ringtone coming from the tablet....

I am waiting for your replies :)
Thanks

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
If it makes a tone when you plug it into your computer then it is on. try mashing all of the buttons randomly and see if anything happens.

Kouros

Sep 5, 2010
Thanks for your reply

Well I tried everything but nothing work.... I will try to charge it and try again.

I wish that is gonna work.... :(

innercircle17

Nov 29, 2010
i just received mine a few days ago, no problems so far, still playing with it, as far as turning it on, turn switch to on, press and hold power button, red led light will come on, system should startup process, then logo should appear, hope this helps

jhixthebeast

Dec 9, 2010
hi all! i know this is out of topic but i'm having problems with my external SDcard for this unit. Everytime i try to transfer files to to my SD card (via usb cable or usb adapter) they appear to be corrupted. same goes with .AVI/Divx movies. please help me :(

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
I would start by formatting the card in a separate USB reader and continuing to use a reader for loading the card.
Seems my M701-R requires a couple of steps for the SD card to be mounted, so it's a pain anyway.

I've loaded files to SD and to internal on mine with no problems.

Are you un-mounting the card and your tablet from your computer prior to unplugging it? -That's the only thing I can think of that would directly corrupt stuff.

valkyr

Jan 18, 2011
Anyone have an issue with their Haipad not charging anymore? I got mine through bigboxstore and it got 2 full charges out of it now it does not even charge.