Hello All

retsailor_msn

Dec 15, 2012
I'm an old man who has been in IT for over 30 years. I am now sitting here wondering if technology has finally passed me by and left me in its dust. Because this new tablet is making me feel extremely stupid. I download stuff and it says it's installed but I can't find it anywhere. I am hoping to figure it out because I really like the OS. Just really different for an old programmer/system administrator like me. DOS, CSP, Unix and various other OS's (some you've never heard of) but this one is kicking my backside. So I just thought I'd introduce myself to let you all know I'll be hanging around here a lot! Oh I have a cheap Trio Model Stealth Pro Metal. I didn't want to spend a large amount of cash to begin with in case I was in way over my head and all the tablet was good for was a paperweight. So Cheers and Happy Holidays!:confused::cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello retsailor, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new trio Stealth. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. It takes most people a bit of time to become accustomed to Androidand and the way it works. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

angelshadow

Feb 26, 2013
If you click on your apps button, it should be listed in there if its been downloaded and installed.

pragyaware

Mar 8, 2013
Welcome to this forum dear, my self pragyaware, nice to meet you here!! i think you must consult that application founder regarding this issue.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi pragyaware, welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.