Hello all!

khazarmac33

Aug 10, 2013
Hi all,

my name is Malc, and I am a new member here. Been using PCs since they were introduced into our office in the 1990s, but am that; a user rather than any kind of programmer or techie. I have an Adroid phone (a basic Samsung Galaxy model), but have just ordered an Ainol Novo 10 Hero II tablet. This is actually my second, as the first had to be sent back due to a couple of faults (nil USB and SD card connectivity). I picked the Ainol tablet due to its reasonable spec and relatively low price, but with full awareness of its Chinese vendors (bought via Amazon). My brother bought one as well (he is a professional software engineer and Linux man!) and is using his quite successfully.

My reason for joining the forum is to enable myself to learn more about Android software/hardware, so I can get the best from my tablet.

Malc

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Malk, glad you joined and hope you fond all you need here.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Malc, congratulations in advance on your new Ainol Novo 10 Hero and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. While you're waiting for that tablet, I'd suggest you read this: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html. To learn more about Android software/hardware, I'd also like to suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for information about tablets and Android.