Hello - do you want to make money from your app ideas?

1goodidea

Nov 13, 2011
I am an avid technogeek with a real interest in the rise of the app.

I have even started a website to help people turn their app ideas into working apps. It is just new but new content will continue to be added. The site contains a directory of app developers and I am encouraging developers to post about themselves so that people with app ideas but no programming experience can join the app creation process.

If people are willing to share their app ideas they can also get feedback on those ideas. Some people may just be keen to get ther idea into the wild so that an app is developed that they can use.

Anyway, I'll be around this site to keep an eye on the tablet market and contribute where I can. Please visit my site if you have a few spare minutes (and become a member of you like it).

Cheers

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us here at Android Tablets.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Good luck on the site, I am a firm believer on this sort of thing that links people with application needs and ideas to developers that are looking for work to do.

Sent from my gTablet using Android Tablet Forum

1goodidea

Nov 13, 2011
Thanks for the welcome.

There must be lots of people out there with some great app ideas and plenty of talented developers. As you say, linking them together is the key. The big question is working out the remuneration from the apps between them. Of course, the person with the idea can just employ the coder for a set fee or hourly rate or there could be some sharing of the revenue generated from the app (or many alternatives in between).

I think you have just inspired me for my next blog post, to attempt to formulate a fair idea man/developer revenue model.

Cheers

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Your user name says it all. I'll have to check out your post and site. Welcome to Android Tablets.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Your website seems like a good idea,1 good idea.....I like your user name too.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum