Hello Everyone

shevill88

May 12, 2014
New forum member here. :eek: I sure do hope I could learn more about android tablets before purchasing one for myself.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello shevill, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. When you're ready to shop for a tablet, post a thread over there so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Enjoy the forum!:eek:

shevill88

May 12, 2014
Hello shevill, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. When you're ready to shop for a tablet, post a thread over there so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Enjoy the forum!:eek:

Hi Spider,

Thanks for the welcome. I need to inform you though, I am pretty scared with spiders. :p

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I am pretty scared with spiders. :p

Don't worry,
$Spider_S.jpg