Hello From Florida!

WendysSGT

Nov 10, 2011
Hi all! I have had my samsung galaxy tablet for several months now and I absolutely love it! I do not ever use my mini Dell computer anymore. And my little tablet goes with me everywhere! My 5 year old son loves to play on it as well. I asked my dh once if he thought he would be interested in one and said he thought he might. Well, I just won a Samsung Galaxy Tablet - Refurbished on ebay. I won it for $202. I am hoping that was a good deal :eek: Could someone give me there feedback on refurbs, if any? I had decided before even bidding on anything, that I was not going to spend more then $215 for it. And boy, I came close to winning SEVERAL of them up until the last seconds!!!!! I would just grit my teeth when I lost it by like 5 seconds lol....

Thanks for you input.
Wendy

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Wendy, first welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! As I am sitting at my desk watching snow flying out my office window I am wishing I was in Florida too. There are many schools of thought on refurbs, but to my way of thinking these are devices that had a problem, which was identified and fixed by the factory, then gone over to make sure there were no other faults before being sent back out for sale, so they usually have a higher level of inspection than standard factory made devices.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Wendy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on finally winning a Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Nice to have you here with us at Android Tablets. If you ever need help or advice regarding the tablet, click this link to the Samsung Galaxy Tab section of the forum.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Hi From Wisconsin! Unlike PB I do not wish I was in FL. :)
$2011 1st Snow 009.JPG