Hello from North Carolina

Swede00

Mar 12, 2013
I am so glad I found this site! I love the Android OS and wish to further my knowledge on Android from all of the articles and forums. I will try to help others with my knowledge so far. Please be kind I am a newbie and will ask dumb questions.

I did post a question for help under the Froyo group - just need to know where to download Froyo 2.2
any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanx and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Swede,

Glad to hear you're looking forward to meeting everyone and helping out when you can. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new to you tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

It's possible you really don't need to install a new copy of Android 2.2 and all you need to do is a factory reset to fix your problem. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet, so the best place to ask how to do a reset for your particular tablet would also be the Q&A section.

If you do need to get a copy of Froyo, hopefully someone in the Froyo forum will be able to help you locate one. You might also try the manufacturers website to see if there's a download link there for it.

Good luck and enjoy the forum,
Spider

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome aboard Swede and glad you joined the forum. I hope you find your download but I wouldn't hold my breath. The lesser known tablets may not allow the upgrade, at least not without loss of some other function the tablet's original OS was intended for.