Hello Im new and with a superpad 3 and have Q's

na12uto

Jan 14, 2012
Hello my name is michael and i just recently purchased a superpad 3 version 2.3 with kernel 2.6 i believe, I will have to double check. I got this with the intent ot use for school, using the pdf formatted files i have for a few books. I realized that the superpad is a decent, nothing special piece of junk but works fine.Im new with Droid systems and playing with them (Root Home screen) So i want to be pointed in the right direction as well as what needs to be done to make my Droid tablet faster and possibly better. Do i need to root it? if so what do i do to install a new software? If not needed to root what do i do to install new software and get rid of the somewhat laggy one installed? etc etc

This is an ebay link to the one i bought. If its not possible to make this thing anything special ill probably sell it on CL and buy something else. just short of funds since i had to buy a new motor recently -___-
Google Android 2.3 PC Tablet Superpad II 3 Netbook Camera HDMI GPS 4GB 512MB | eBay

na12uto

Jan 14, 2012
Wanted to update my review on this Tablet as the media player for music and speakers arent that bad. I have not had a hance to try the video player yet

na12uto

Jan 14, 2012
Ok so video trials were in affect today, I played the song on youtube, Dumbfoundead - Are We There Yet.... The stream was well and fast through wi-fi and i would say with picture quality it was a 8/10 no problems and excellent for kids... I still need to see what format i could use for the Micro Sd Slot and see how well one of my disney movies plays (disney has good picture and color i want to see how it holds) Unfortunately there is one lost to be considered about the Tablet... The market has limited download options and Netflix is one of them. This is big to me... So back to square one is rooting it or figuring out what i need to do or how to put in a different software :/