Superpad Media Player

ShenLun

Feb 18, 2011
HI all

i have recently purchased a superpad (android 2.1, 256, 1 gig ). I am having trouble finding a suitable player and a suitable format (probably the earlier rather then the latter).

What movie files do cc player plays? Do I need to specially convert my files. I have tried (to no avail) MKV,AVI,MOV and Mp4. Suggestions or solutions please. this can not have a flash player ( i have also tried FLV until I read that it only works with 2.2) I am also guessing I can not upgrade to 2.2?

Kind Regards and thanks for your help

ShenLun

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You need to use a Transcoder like Handbrake or Mediacoder. Then convert the vids you have until you find the attributes which work best for your tablet. Many will play 320x240 MP4 with MP3 audio

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
i cannot figure what exactly you have from your description...

sateesh

Mar 25, 2011
Hi i am sateesh, from india, i bought recentely super pad, but i could not paly video in my super pad. so if any body know with player and which format supported ple let me know to my mail id [email protected]

TimFoxr

Aug 18, 2011
MKV, AVI...is container format, if them use mpeg-4, h.264, aac codec, them can play fine on superpad. if use other codec, the superpad can not play them.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
HI all

i have recently purchased a superpad (android 2.1, 256, 1 gig ). I am having trouble finding a suitable player and a suitable format (probably the earlier rather then the latter).

What movie files do cc player plays? Do I need to specially convert my files. I have tried (to no avail) MKV,AVI,MOV and Mp4. Suggestions or solutions please. this can not have a flash player ( i have also tried FLV until I read that it only works with 2.2) I am also guessing I can not upgrade to 2.2?

Kind Regards and thanks for your help

ShenLun

First. Yes you should be able to.play most video/movies with the stock player.

Second. You can upgrade to android 2.2 pretty easily. Just make sure you read the details on this forum to find a ROM that works for you.

Android 2.2 can support nearly all the video players, but I will warn you that certain youtube formats will crash your tablet.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk