Hello ....need help please!

Tspurg

Nov 14, 2011
I am so confused on tablets. I have an iPad myself so having trouble deciding what tablet to purchase for my grand kids for Christmas I want to buy 8 tablets and my kids ages start at 4 end at 11. I wish I could purchase all iPads but can't afford to do that! So need help on what to purchase that would be a good one.. Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member. The best place to look for "shopping" advice on the forum is the Android Tablet Discussions section, so I'm moving your thread over there. While you're waitinh for someone to reply to this thread, look at the threads already posted there to get a feel for whats available and what to watch out for etc. Have fun!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am so confused on tablets. I have an iPad myself so having trouble deciding what tablet to purchase for my grand kids for Christmas I want to buy 8 tablets and my kids ages start at 4 end at 11. I wish I could purchase all iPads but can't afford to do that! So need help on what to purchase that would be a good one.. Thanks
Hi, Dear Tspurg,
welcome to the forum.
so, what's your price range then? maybe you can have a look at our: Android tablet PC .
lots of decent ones with under $200 here, hope you can find what you want and get the most cost-effective tablet for kid's Xmas gifts. welcome!:)