HELP Cant find firmware for NEC MID A9 DUAL CORE CORTEX ANDROID TABLET PC

tripwire

Oct 29, 2011
I have just got the above tablet,

when turned on it gets stuck on the android boot screen for two to five minutes then the desktop comes up for three seconds before returning to boot screen. when at desktop the touch screen wont work. I am assuming the firmware was corrupt on factory install. So I am trying to find the CORRECT firmware to install to fix the problem. (link) is to the model i have. 7" NEC Cortex A9 dual core Android WIFITablet - Tablet PC - Computers

Searching the net for the same problem, i found on other models that are stuck at boot screen suggestions included;
  • reset button - hitting it turning it off and on again / turning it off hitting rest then turning it on
  • full charge - charging tablet to full then turning on / full charge then run to fully flat, full again then turn on.
  • Firmware - downloading firmware to micro SD card, turn off tablet, insert SD card and turn on, follow install from SD instructions on tablet screen.
The first two I had no faith in but tried anyway to no avail. I think the firmware option will actually fix the problem...... IF I CAN FIND IT.

Any help in locating the right firm ware or identifying the the model I have, or its nick name if any would be greatly appreciated.