Help needed

Shiesha Alston

Nov 9, 2014
Hi All,
I have a zeepad 7 running android 4.2.2 jellybean, and I'm having major issues with it. It is running slow and won't connect to facebook in apps that need it. It shuts down games, says some apps have stopped working all the time and shutdowns apps as they load. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix these issues? Do I need to update the tablet and how do I do it?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You seem to be having so many mostly unrelated issues you may have a corruption of the system cache. The ultimate solution, though not all that pleasing would be to do a factory reset. Make certain you have your media saved off the tablet first,

Shiesha Alston

Nov 9, 2014
Welcome to the forum

You seem to be having so many mostly unrelated issues you may have a corruption of the system cache. The ultimate solution, though not all that pleasing would be to do a factory reset. Make certain you have your media saved off the tablet first,
Hi, And thank you for your reply. I've already tried a factory rest, but the problems still persist. I'm really frustrated because I thought that would work. Is there anything else I could try?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you allowed all the apps to be installed after the reset you may have recreated the problem with an app that isn't behaving. If you had the problem with nothing but stock apps on the tablet then there may be a problem with the memory or storage.