Help Needed

Kaze

Feb 26, 2015
I have a Mikona 10.1" tablet and I know it can hold up to a 32gb micro SD card. I brought one to save all my documents on but for some reason when I put it in I can't find it but when I take it out it says "SD card removed" also says I can't write anything to it when I save from Utorrent. Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome aboard, Kaze.
How are you trying to access the documents on the MSD?

Kaze

Feb 26, 2015
I am trying to access it through the main file manager section of the tablet

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
You should be able to find your documents with the file manager, however downloading files directly to the MSD might not be possible. In your file manager, check your downloads folder, or perhaps one that may be labeled Utorrrent, for your files. They can then be moved to the MSD.

Kaze

Feb 26, 2015
At the top of my file manager are tabs. One is for the internal SD card and another is for SD and then USB storage and when I press on the SD tab it doesn't show anything so I go into utorrent and try to download something and change target folder to extsd but it says I can't write anything to it. So I then go into settings, down to storage and where it says mount SD card I tap on it but all it does is click and that's it. Nothing else

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Try downloading to your device. Then you should be able to move the files to the MSD.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
When you download whatever you are trying to, note the destination. Then you can move it to your MSD with your file explorer.