help please:

marco17

May 21, 2011
Help please need to troubleshoot this annoying force close saying the process android.process.media has unexpectedly stop pls.try later. In a box saying force close. How can I fix it pls.help me it always pops up when I'm downloading videos and when I touch the force close it goes back on the home screen.it so annoying.pls help me.

Marco17

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Help please need to troubleshoot this annoying force close saying the process android.process.media has unexpectedly stop pls.try later. In a box saying force close. How can I fix it pls.help me it always pops up when I'm downloading videos and when I touch the force close it goes back on the home screen.it so annoying.pls help me.

Marco17
Try this: Open up settings->Applicatons->Manage applications->ALL
Scroll down to "Download Manager" and clear data/cache

Let me know if that fixes it for you.
Welcome to the forum btw. ;)

marco17

May 21, 2011
I have done your advice but still the force close still pops up still can't download anything pls.give me another way to fix this problem.hope to fix this soon.thanks for helping me I'll wait for your reply thanks again.

Marco17

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
I have done your advice but still the force close still pops up still can't download anything pls.give me another way to fix this problem.hope to fix this soon.thanks for helping me I'll wait for your reply thanks again.

Marco17

It could be something in your SD card. This is a good way to find out if it is.

If you have a SD card, take it out and restart your tablet without the card in and see if you still get the error...

If you don't then that means you have to reformat your SD card.

marco17

May 21, 2011
I don't have any sd card on my tablet is there another option for me. To solve my problem. By the way thanks for helping me,I have read something on the thread about the safe boot how can I perform it on my MID please teach me.

Marco17

marco17

May 21, 2011
I don't have any sd card on my tablet is there another option for me. To solve my problem. By the way thanks for helping me,I have read something on the thread about the safe boot how can I perform it on my MID please teach me.

Marco17

marco17

May 21, 2011
Hi gud morning is there anyone who can help me, about my problem wicked tried to help me yesterday but still his wnnoying force close message still popping. Is there any one experince his problem and solve it.I'm just waiting to anyone who can help me,any help is appreciated.thanks

Marco17

marco17

May 21, 2011
No it always pops up when I'm loading some video when this force close pops and I click it it stop the procss goes back to the home screen.id remember my.Wife downloding some videos and it hang she have force it to shut down when I open this message pops the process android.process.media has stop unexpectedly pls. Try again. And I click it but the message popping everytime I'm trying to download videos. Pls help me to clear this problem

marco17

May 21, 2011
If that's the best thing to do,but I have this question,will that process don't affect the system will it not erase the os of the android?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
If that's the best thing to do,but I have this question,will that process don't affect the system will it not erase the os of the android?

It won't erase Android OS from your device. It will erase all your saved data though. (pics,songs,music) since you don't have an SD card.
It'll bring you device back to it's original state like when you first got it.
All your apps you can just reload once you restore. All apps are tied to your gmail account.

Gotta go for now. I will be back later today.

marco17

May 21, 2011
Thanks wiked for your suggestions,appreciate allyour help.thanks again I,ll try to help others with same problem

Marco17

marco17

May 21, 2011
Thanks wiked for your suggestions,appreciate allyour help.thanks again I,ll try to help others with same problem

Marco17