Help - reset a pandigital planet

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Pandigital Planet Wiki - Wiki

says there is no reset but power off.

Look in your manual first. If you don't have one go to the manufacturer site and see if you can download it. I am not aquainted with your unit. Look for a reset hole. If none then can you get to the battery? Try unhooking it if possible???? Also in settings there may be an option to return to factory settings but most likely you will loose all data/apps that you have put on it.

Maybe someone that owns one will post with better info.

benman

May 14, 2012
I'm experiencing the same problem, this planet tablet freezes at start up, i've tied to reset (holding the volume down button and start button together for 3 seconds) it then goes to factory reset mode, run it course and tries to reboot then flashes off and on and freezes again at start up, it is fully charged, when i hook up the usb to the computer, both the lap top and desk reconize the tablet,but the tablet remains frozen. does any one have any other suggestions. the tablet is 1 year old of it's purchase date. this ran great for a long time, used for email,social media, internet, and so on, there isn'talot of downloaded apps, mostly factory stuff.